Carmi's Thematic Photographic for this week was Red. I'm squeaking in right before the deadline as usual. I'm adding these in three different posts so that they don't take so long to load.
Please please page down to see my other "red" photos.
I had fun finding "red" photos. Which one do you like the best?
My bro. at Penny Park. He really is this pensive. No joke.
Driver karma, finally
-
*Good morning, officerLondon, ONJuly 2026This photo originally shared on
Instagram*
Sometimes karma drops in when you least expect it.
Like when you’r...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
“For years I wrote in my basement…” Mitch Albom
-
Before I put my life into the back of my Ford Escape and drove cross
country, I found an apartment in my new town. I signed a lease, and
arranged with the ...
1 comment:
defo number one through the bars.
Post a Comment